Abstract guidelines for Non-award papers
THE ABSTRACT SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
- Name of author-The name of the presenting author to be underlined.
- Institutional affiliation.
- Email of the author.
- Abstract body (Background, Aim, Methods, Result and Conclusions)
- Maximum words- 250
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Click here to download copy right form.
- Registration is mandatory for abstract submission by the presenting author. Registration number must be provided while submitting abstract. If the presenting author is not registered, the abstract will not be considered.
- Valid IAPM membership number is mandatory for abstract submission and presentation
- The podium oral presenters will be provided a certificate of presentation.
- All poster presenters will be provided with a certificate of presentation.
- The best 10 posters will be chosen for Plenary poster presentation and out of those the top 5 posters will be awarded prizes - First prize of Rs 10000/-, Second prize of Rs 5000/-, Third prize of Rs 3000/- and two consolation prizes of Rs 1000/- each along with certificates.
Important: 1) While submitting an abstract the authors should sign and upload the copyright form downloadable from here. Abstracts not having a completed copyright form will not be considered.
Important: 2) All poster presentations will be in e-poster mode. No poster printout will be required.
For any queries please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
After submission of abstract you will receive a submission confirmation email
Submission dates for non-award papers
Submission open – 5 March 2023
Deadline for submission – 2nd November 2023
Notification to authors – 15th November 2023
- Head & Neck pathology
- Lung & Mediastinal Pathology
- Cardiovascular pathology
- Gastrointestinal pathology
- Hepato-pancreato-biliary pathology
- Splenic pathology
- Lymphoreticular lesions
- Gynecological pathology
- Renal pathology
- Techniques & innovations
- Laboratory investigations
- Endocrine pathology
- Autopsy pathology
- Breast pathology
- Pediatric pathology